Saturday, May 21, 2011

Must craft more!

Okay, that's it. I need to start crafting more. It's the summer, I have a job but no classes...no reason why I can't spend my time crafting (and reading novel after novel). I just got back from a crafting fair in DC and a part of me kind of wishes that I could sell crafts on the side. I know that it is probably a lot more work than one realizes, though, and it would probably have to be a full-time thing. If it were to be full-time, I'm pretty sure I'd be a starving artist, so I should probably stick with the Public Health path. Well, my solution to all this is to just craft and blog more. In the absence of Kristina, I think that I am going to take this blog more in the showcase and crafting idea/journal direction. That way I don't have to wait until I actually make something to blog about it, I can keep track of my numerous craft ideas and share them with you all, and I won't necessarily need to hamper down the crafting process by painstakingly taking a picture each step of the way.

Oh, also, while I was at the craft fair, I signed up to receive emails about art classes in Silver Spring, MD. While that is a bit of a hike for me, I am very excited because I have been dearly missing the arts and crafts scene of RI and the classes available at AS220.

I would also like to mention that Kristina got in to a Clinical Psych PhD program! Whoohooo! I'm very excited for her. I should also say that I hear she has been making some fabulous things in lil' Rhody but that she has misplaced her camera. Boo!

Yours,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment